Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

12v Drywasher Optons

Happy New Years folks. Its been quite a while since I was on here last. My plan this year is to purchase a drywasher. Which leads me into my topic, besides Keene, who makes a 12 volt operated Drywasher? I have been looking online, but I can't find anybody? Any ideas? I want to use the 12volt so that I don't have the hassle of using fuel to run the leaf blower. Thanks

search old yeller drywasher

Thanks all for all your options. I emailed the fella that builds the Od Yeller and he tells me that he only makes the pull cord drywasher now. Al the gold that I would be getting is very fine gold, which makes me now think I should use the leaf blower models. Reason being is, the statit electricity would aid in holding the fine stuff. Am I on the right track with my thinking or will the electric models out there do the same thing?