Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

$13.50 in quarters today.

burlbark

I have been hunting almost every weekend and really have not had much to show since the last diamond ring.

We got out hunting today and got around 4 hours of swing time in at a school we hunt every couple of years. I got $13.50 in quarters and another $3.00 in change. My wife called me a quarter snob. Fun hunting with the three of us today, we ended up with over $30 in clad and no gold or silver.

When will Whites get that pinpointer out? I could have increased my finds greatly with a better pinpointer. Maybe it will come out with new wireless coils and detector....:bouncy:

Congratulations. I can't wait to get mine. Last weekend my grandson and I picked $10.39 with an ace 250 and I plucked $13.20 with my At Pro in an area less than 150' x 60'

I would love to go back when i get my V3i and see how much I missed

The clad really adds up when the coins are quarters. :thumbup:

That clad adds up! Nice haul. I use the clad, scrap copper and brass to keep the truck filled with gas. This is one hobby that pays for itself! Have a great Thanksgiving and ...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel