Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

13 inch ultimate coil

azdigger

When to local swimming area and tried the 13 Ultimate coil on my MXT , not really happy with it, I like my 4X6 best out of all my coils.
Went over same area I just hunted with the 13 and found 3 coins that it / I MISSED.
Going to keep the 4X6 on it and not worry.

Personally, I wouldn't want to swing that big 13" coil. I do have many coils for my MXTs but I really like to use the stock coil most of the time. Easy to swing and hard to miss the targets.
HH, Nancy

I have the 13 Ultimate , a D2 , Stock coil , 6X10 and 4X6 . Out of all of the coils I do like the 4X6 the most....
Will end up selling the D2 and 13 ultimate as I do not use them. Just taking up space.

Findmall has a great "Classified" thread.

Well, that didn't take long......sold the Ultimate after one hunt. Made my mxt to dang nose heavy. Can't find anything with a coil if you can't swing it......