Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

13 Ringer Day

OK just had a better day than my 4 ringer day so I thought all of you would enjoy this. Yesterday, I got 3 rings, one was a very small gold ring. Today I beat my record with 13 rings and labeled in the pic. The last one turned out to be silver after a good cleaning so I changed it. Also managed 24 coins. 5 Wheats and one '37 buffalo. Picked up two religious medallions. One was silver with the chain and the other was pewter. Plus another junk chain - not pictured.
Oh yeah and the pile of junk filled a bag so much that it took two hands to carry it to the trash can. Needless to say my back is sore but I sure like this hobby.

Would like to have seen all that junk to. You had a hell of a day. I got 3 rings today myself. I bet you have a bad back now. Great job... KEN

Have you found a previously un-hunted area? Great haul!
Congrats to you!
Cheers,
tvr

13 is a very unlucky number. You need to send me that big gold clunker so youll have better luck on your next hunt.

Great day of hunting.:thumbup:

Rare these days unless you luck into an old swim area no one else has looted!!

Most of the rings look old!

Congrats,

CJ

Bet you were looking over your shoulder after about the 6th or 7th ring....
wondering if someone was "salting" the site behind you..great day for sure.

Yeah! That makes up for all the "ringless days" Good Work!:clapping: I would have been thinking a salted site too except for the gold and silver! Nice little honey hole!
Mud

Looks like a pay day to me, Congrats!