Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

13' ultimate coil

No not really, the White 10x12 SEF was made specifically for the V3i. It is compatible but not optimized.

Some one at Kellyco I ask about the ultimate 13 for the V3i,said it did NOT work with the V3i. They said they tested it for me as I called 1 day and got a call back on it. Yazoo

Thanks Mike, good to know because they list it for the V3i. :stars:

I just looked at the kellyco ads at there web site no V3i fitting ultimate 13 on the ad. Mike

They only do a 12X10 and 12X15 white sef coil for the V3I..hope that helps..

What 13" ultimate dd will be available in mid November ? Do you mean one for the V3i?

alex74 said:
yes, for the v3i and the vx3

How do you know this? If this is true I will try to order one as soon as they are available. I ordered a sef 12x10 for my V3i, but unfortunatley I had to cancel because of back orders. The ultimate coils seem to be doing well on every machine they are used on, and I would love to see this be the case for the V3i as well.

That's good news. It is certain that you could have depth with a 13inch and this what I want but a bit disappointed about the 10x12 hearing these problems with it. Is there any update with the 10x12?