Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1350 or AT?

Oakman404

Hey everyone! I haven't been on the forum in awhile. I just got the knews on the new AT pro! Very exciting! I was just wondering, would this be a better tector than my 1350 for coin hunting? Or should I just get that awesome looking new DD coil?

Don't you want "Alien Technology"? If the AT Pro does half of what it's supposed to do then it's a no brainer.... I love using the Ace 250 and kicking butt on my pals that have 200 adjustments on their machines. Now I'll be able to really chap their azzes when the AT Pro is in my hands. I believe the AT Pro will convert tons of hunters to switch to the good side.

I'd have to say that the 1500 and the 1350 are the BEST coin shooters in the WORLD!

AT-Pro I'm sure will do fine on coins but without that Profiling and Imaging it will be harder.

Alan

When people go fishing with me they ask me why I catch so many fish? I say that I always have my lure in the water. Some of them don't get it. I mean while they are tangled in the trees, birdnest on their Baitcaster and changing lures every 3rd cast. Well they ain't fishing! Same way with too many adjustments. While I'm digging targets they're trying to figure out why their $1500 machines ain't beeping on chests of gold. I swear some of them will go 20 minutes and not dig nothing! What's the point of that....

Yeah I know what you mean. They spend all their time going through menus and changing this and that instead of finding goodies. I know when the V3 came out I called it a video game on a stick.

Bill

I am not about to sell my GTI 2500. The sizing feature works great, and for a lot of my silver coin hunting, it works like a charm! The new machine is deeper, faster, water proof and more high tech though.

I know the 1350 is one of the best coin hunting metal detectors I have and like they say SIMPLE. Turn it on and go. Not sit there for 20 minutes trying to adjust thing while everyone else is out enjoying them self finding coins and Jewelry.
The AT pro sound great, but I do not have one in my hands... YET... But I will have one if they are on the shelves when I go to get one.

Yeah, I primarily am a coin hunter and my 1350 has been the best machine I have ever owned for that. I just did'nt know if the AT Pro offered something so special that I would want to give up my sizing feature.:garrett:

"Yeah nothing will replace that good old "imaging." Unless Charles comes up with 3-D. HA."

I have a feeling that is not as far out as some would think. People I work with are amazed at how accurate the tech is already. 3D is not that far out.

Jeff