Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

143 Q's yesterday and today!

mudpuppy

Every once in a while I find a place like this...it was at a track behind the bleachers and in the back corner...far from the concession area which was clean...all I can think is that nobody swept this place in a while, there were hardly any pennys, just stacks and spills of Q's! Got 202 coins and 40.53 out of there in a total of 7 hours. Swinging an F70 quick broom!
Mud

Holy Cow....$35 in quarters is a haul...great job.Be nice to see more dollar coins in our hunts!!

Holy **** :surprised: :drool: very nice

Thanks guys..I went back out at a different spot and sniped up another 43 coins this afternoon for 4.85...14 of them were Q's, so I had one heck of a weekend on Q's for sure...dont know if I can ever top that one 157 Q's in a weekend? Man, if only they were all silver, I'd quit my job!...no pennys in the way makes for one quick sweep!
Mud

Nice Mud. hard to beat a clad weekend like that.

One heck of a quarter weekend, mud. My knees are tired just from thinking about all the quarter bends you made. Good haul. HH jim tn

Wow,mud you did very well cleaning up on the clad. You certainly have received your workout for the day. Good job - Jim

Now that is a haul! Very rewarding hunt.

That ain't workin, that's the way you do it, money for nuthin'....

Way to go, Mud! Hope you had the knee pads on!!