Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

14K & 1st Cache

These are my finds for 4 hunts total this weekend using the Vaq. I said in my previous post I was going to try my clean sweep coil in the soccer fields
but I used the 5.75 concentric instead, I like that little coil.
The cache (LOL) was a candy tube with 2.18 in clad mostly nickles about 3" deep. The 14K pendent was about 4" deep and was loud and clean it's
my deepest gold find land hunting. The total in clad was $11.18.

The Vaq hits hard on foil and small bits of aluminum I feel confident it will hit on small gold jewelry. The park I found the pendent at, I was pretty much digging
every decent signal,even large signals if not deep,figured I would get them out of the way.
Next weekend I'll give the Clean Sweep a try I hope. I

It looks like you had a GREAT weekend. :cheers:

tabman