Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

14k Gold Crucifix , Lost and found

sharpei

I got down to the beach this morning about 1 hour after high tide. I was out in the surf for about 15 minutes and this lady asks me if I could help find her sons gold crucifix that she lost yesterday. I'm thinking that I'll never find it but I agree. She is positive that it was lost on the walk down to the beach from her condo, and this is a very wide beach. I spent about an hour looking and digging alto of junk and nothing. By now its hot and I give up so its back to the water and cool down a bit, she catches up with me and lets me know that see found the exact spot where her cabana was and could I check that area. She is a very nice lady and I like her but I'm thinking I'll never find it. I told her after I'm done for the day I'll stop and check that area. Well you can guess what happens the second target was the cross, now the only problem is I can't find the lady to give her the cross back.

Nice find and wonderful gesture putting the time in to try and locate it. If you frequent that spot, you may see her again. :thumbup: HH jim tn

Very nice crucifix , and nice attempt at a recovery for the lady.

You said her condo was there ..Leave a message in the entrance >>You know what she looks like so maybe she will contact you..Hey nice job...Your a stand up person , and a asset to the hobby

...................:thumbup: