Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

14k. heart breaker

Tough hunting these past days. Strong winds and rough waves, plus its beginning to get colder. Time to break out the wet suits.

Popped out this baby. I could read the 14kbottom on the band and Visions of sugar plums danced in my head. Could hardly wait to get home and put the diamond tester to it.

I Cant believe it...the smaller stone light up test positive and the 2 big ones don't.

Sweet, you still get to say its a diamond ring!

May I ask what kind of diamond tester that you use? I'm just starting to look for one.

A real pretty ring and a nice find..Congrats...wonder who new about the stones and who didn't?,Like the man said it's still a diamond ring... if asked "Are they real?"...you don't have to ask," which ones",...you can honestly say,"yes they are!!"

When asked if its real wood he touches a piece and says it sure is. LOL the rest is particle board! Very nice ring though.