Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

14k Opal Birthstone Ring!

lloyd0161

I'm very pleased with my new Vaquero. 2nd time out and I got this nice 14k Opal birthstone ring and it just happens to be my wife's birthstone!!! The metal detector gods have shined on me today. Just yesterday my wife was not pleased when I announced my latest acquisition of used Explorer SE Pro which I will get on Tuesday. Hopefully this smooths things over a bit. I found this around 2 inches down behind a park bench. My G2 was sold last year so I'll need to edit my signature.

Lloyd, great find! You may find that you use the Vaq exclusively. Most people believe they need all the bells and whistles, but I find that I am much happier using my Tejon even for coin shooting. I am not knocking the SE, I loved mine, I am just saying given a chance the Vaq will prove itself to be a reliable and powerful ally.

Very nice ... always nice to dig up a little something special for the wife every now and then. good job :)

Lord what a beauty! :surprised:

If that dont smooth it out, nothing will!...Aint that the funniest thing? You can bring home some cool gold for them and they still aint happy!:rofl:

its like, what the hell? at least I dont golf!:heh:
Mud

LOL ... true Mud, dont matter how much gold ya give`em ...
if she aint seen it ... pocket it ... new detector funds ... :)

Thanks guys. She is ok with the Explorer purchase for now.