Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1728 and 1781 Spanish silver

Leslie(nova scotia)

Wowzer! Navy Davy and I met up with Ryan and Jeff for an outing.
First stop netted me a large cent that was toasty to say the least. We left that spot after a half hour as not much was found here. Next spot Ryan pulls out a nice 1917 large cent along with an early Lizzy dime. Navy Davy who braved the deep furrows was rewarded with a silver thimble. Man walking here was hazardous to ones health as there was a few mighty deep holes here caused by the recent plowing.
Hitting the third spot was a different beast with tall grass and an incline. Lord love a duck this wanker struggled at this point. Was nice to be hunting for a few oldies instead of quota! Then Zen Guru (AT Pro International) let loose with a solid 72...out popped a 1728 one real. About 5 minutes later another solid signal at 85 and out popped a 1781 2 real. Luck of the swing not skill. My batteries ran out so back to the truck. Out goes the copper tops and in goes 4 Ever ready that for the first second gave me the full array of bars. Two steps later the Every ready became Never ready so I bugged ND for a fresh four pack.
Saw Jeff digging in earnest. What the halibut he was so deep that only the handle of his spade was above the hole. Have never witnesses a hole that low that gave up coin...a large copper.
Great day with fellow diggers with 3 of us hitting silver and not too mention everyone doing well!
4guys detecting1.jpg
4guys detecting2.jpg

Wowzer! Navy Davy and I met up with Ryan and Jeff for an outing.
First stop netted me a large cent that was toasty to say the least. We left that spot after a half hour as not much was found here. Next spot Ryan pulls out a nice 1917 large cent along with an early Lizzy dime. Navy Davy who braved the deep furrows was rewarded with a silver thimble. Man walking here was hazardous to ones health as there was a few mighty deep holes here caused by the recent plowing.
Hitting the third spot was a different beast with tall grass and an incline. Lord love a duck this wanker struggled at this point. Was nice to be hunting for a few oldies instead of quota! Then Zen Guru (AT Pro International) let loose with a solid 72...out popped a 1728 one real. About 5 minutes later another solid signal at 85 and out popped a 1781 2 real. Luck of the swing not skill. My batteries ran out so back to the truck. Out goes the copper tops and in goes 4 Ever ready that for the first second gave me the full array of bars. Two steps later the Every ready became Never ready so I bugged ND for a fresh four pack.
Saw Jeff digging in earnest. What the halibut he was so deep that only the handle of his spade was above the hole. Have never witnesses a hole that low that gave up coin...a large copper.
Great day with fellow diggers with 3 of us hitting silver and not too mention everyone doing well!
View attachment 40419View attachment 40420
Pulling tow like that is definitely considered a darn good outing.

Good to see you again. Great to see you are still finding the good stuff.

Sweet cograts