Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1781 Spanish silver

Leslie(nova scotia)

Navy Davy and I did the dew on quite the windy day. Lucked out on a spot where I cold called on a farmer who let us do his three fields. Man what a chore as they were plowed with a deep furrow between the rows. As soon as ND turned on his machine he had a hit which turned out to be a large copper. Thought we were in store for a bonanza but as it turned out it was the only coin from the three fields. Too boot I emptied my wallet buying lamb chops, sausages and blackberry jam from the field owner. Farmer was very cordial which I think opened the door for further digs in the spring.
From there it was off to one of our old permissions that proved to be the location that still gives up the oldies as Navy Davy unearthed his second copper of the day while I was being stalked by a two headed deer (just the camera angle but it was friendly). Shortly thereafter I dug my first toasty copper of the day followed by a 1781 Spanish silver which I scarred with my shovel. was a very deep target which regardless of the condition I was glad to find.
Great day a field with my digging bud! Now time for a quick trip to the "Smart Shop" for this old bouy.
Marie always says that ND gets the best of me and that she the worse as I always come home from the digs whining and complaining about how sore I am. "Tant it da trut youz."

Attachments

• 2 headed deer.jpg
    2 headed deer.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 4 coppers with spain.jpg
    4 coppers with spain.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 78
  • reverse of spain.jpg
    reverse of spain.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 74