Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1792 Half Disme bought for a dollar from coin dealer!

Howdy Mkus--
Talk about Cherry Picking! That guy did GREAT! Reminded me of someone either on this forum or on the "metal detecting" forum who showed a group of coins that he found in his father's box of finds. Included in the group was a 1792 Half Disme. I identified it for him and gave him a brief history of that coin and its historical significance plus a ball park estimate of its value. That post was a few years ago and I can't remember if he took me up on having it slabbed or not. He might not have believed me. Best of luck and...
Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel