Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

18" EXcelerator search coil????

WyDiablo

Has anyone tried this coil and if so what are your thoughts on how effective it was as far as depth. And also do you think it adds more weight to the machine more than nornal.

HH WyDiablo

. . . I have the 18" excelerator coil and to be honest I'm not impressed either . . . other than covering a larger area during each sweep, I feel the depth I'm getting is the same as if not less than the stock 10" coil . . . I have a Sovereign Elite and like the detector alot . . . it definitely is a sensitive machine . . . but the claims of targeting a silver dime at 21" deep with the excelerator coil I just haven't found to be true . . . :minelab: