Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1802 LC and Fugio..........

A

Anonymous

Here are the photos I promised. I went back to that newly cut field yesterday and got the boot. It turns out that this field is not owned by the same guy that owns the other three. Anyway, he was kinda nice about and suggested I called his father (the owner) for permission. He gave me his number and I went on my way to do another field. After searching for three hours I found no coins. On my way out I found a nice button at the field entrance. An area I crossed about twenty times before. It's some kind of infantry button. I will post a photo next.
I called the owner when I got home. No problem, he was very nice.................Thanks Rich

Wow those are some great coins. I should of stayed in Mass. NY so far hasn't given up coins like that. Keep finding those babies.

I live in MA, but am finding these in Maine. Being a former New Yorker, I know there must be a lot of good spots with all the history there. Especially upstate. Considering everywhere else is covered with concrete......HH Rich