Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1803 Draped Bust large cent

Moonshine53

11/15/15 A friend and I were out dirt fishing a old house found some clad as usual. Decided to go up to the High School and work our way down town I got a great signal 85 86 but it was hard to pin point after a few minutes and moving around the signal I got it located popped out the plug still in the hole did a little more digging and it was standing on end I thought it was a token at first until I cleaned off the back and seen one cent Dale came over and said Steve your shaking I was for 10 minutes it was a 1803 Draped Bust large cent my oldest find to date. PS how do you post pictures?

What a great find! :clapping:
sorry I can not explain it, but with my English, you will have more problems with photo :rofl:
:cheers:

Took me yrs to figure out. I take a pic with my iPhone, send it to my email, but the important thing is to pick the medium or small size when it asks you to resize it. Once you do that, then open your email, click on the pic, and save it. Once that's done go back to your post from this site, click upload, then choose the pic you just saved and it should work. Hope that works for ya! Excited to see your find! There are other ways like photobucket, but I do it this way. Good luck

These are the front and back of the large cent ol'moonshine found. It is a beautiful coin! I texted him, "You lucky duck" , He texted back, "Quack, Quack" and I knew he wasn't pulling my leg, he had just unearthed the find of a lifetime. Congrats!

Great find, I have found a few of those in my years of hunting.

Beautiful coin and in great shape as far as I could see. Great find. Hope I can get out soon and do some dirt fishing, this gets me motivated.