Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1830 Large Cent

TP63

Took the Compadre to the park and unearthed a 1830 Large Cent ...

Also here are some pictures of more Compadre finds

Nice pile of goodies. You have been busy. Still like that Compadre? :beers:

That is a great Large Cent, you and the Compadre are tearing it up......Congrats:bouncy:

Nice going on the large cent. :thumbup:

A large cent is on my want to find list.

tabman

The large round copper thing by the rings. Do you know what that is? I found five of those things. I thought maybe they were curtain rings.

Yes TabMagnet I'm still liking the Compadre and no hatpin I'm not sure what it is. I found that in my yard..

like that large cent. looks like a very good spot to

It was about 5 to 6 inches down. Most targets in this park are just below the surface.

good job...!!!!! Unfortunately the country I live in isn't that old so a large cent would be a really big deal around here!!!!