Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1857 S Seated Half Dollar

nvchris

My best coin of 2012

Found while nugget hunting with a ML GPX 5000 and Nuggetfinder 17" elliptical coil.

It's laying on a gold nugget.

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

Ya whats in the photo can fully fund a 4 year collage degree. :minelab: rules :clap:

Wow that half is in super nice condition! Fantastic find for sure! Thanks for sharing - Jim

Must be a big nugget nice coin

Ok, nice coin but how about a picture of the so-called "nugget" .... it would have to be pretty big to fund an entire degree !

And it is spelled "college" .. :laugh:

Wow McDave, I sense the gold envy.

Thanks for correcting the typo! Are you the spelling admin here?

Ya it's big, but thats all the photo (of that one ) I'll post for now.

Here's one of the small ones that came off the same multi POUND patch.

1.4 OZT
IMG_1206.jpg

Thats just all around PERFECT! Congrats! :beers:

Only in my dreams! Congratulations! :clap:

Please post more picture while taken at the hunting site. Make sure you get plenty of the background scenes, would like to get the feeling of being there, then actually traveling to the site... Hehehe! Nice finds for sure!

Visit my youtube channel, user name detectoraid

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQhXGHiXaI[/video]

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_0018_zpsf9d06ad4.jpg

Thanks for all the comments!

I've been chasing gold with a detector for over 30 years, now I do it for a living and own mining claims in Nevada and California.

n/t