Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have to admit, I've been remiss in posting up pics of my finds. I've had my AT Pro since December of last year and have found all kinds of stuff.....

So, I'm going to start out with a pic of the stuff I've dug from a little property that sits on the site of part of Pickett's Charge. It's a private home, no fear of the Federals attempting to imprison me :)

The mini balls and round balls found in a yard I'd estimate to be 15 yards by 20 yards or so, it gives a reference to how many bullets were fired/dropped during the battle eh?

Two Canadian pennies, one a 1945, the other a 1938. Also, I suspender clasp, a buckle, and a rural electric 25 year aluminum anniversary token dated 1960, Willie Wiredhand Value Coin.

I found a bunch of clad and wheaties on the property, not pictured though, sorry for the crappy cell photo.

Hey ansehnlich1, you have some excellent finds there. Hammer that property till doomsday you will find much more, I see a variety of bullets plus the buckles, awesome!
Keep up the Great work, aint the AT pro great I'm impressed with it with every hunt. HH, Dale

Nice variety, that place will keep on kickin' out goodies for sure.:clapping: But, it's an awful thought when you do the square yard/ mini-round ball math. :sadwalk:

Wandering Yoda said:
it's an awful thought when you do the square yard/ mini-round ball math. :sadwalk:

Ya, I'm a born and raised native here, and I've always felt few folk who visit really understand the magnitude of what went on those 3 days in July. The area where these items were dug is really quite small.....I was amazed at the number of them in such a small area. It's in a residential development, typical home sites maybe at most a half acre, most smaller. The finds were most to the rear of the lot, presumably where the soil was little disturbed during the homebuilding process. Now, if I could only get access to a couple dozen more homes in there, hmmmm.

I did sweep the remaining empty lot in this development, and will post some pics of some items found there when I get some time.

Wow, it was a good job, you try with the other plots, the "no" you already have it ;)
thanks for sharing