Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1875 house totals so far

diggingFx

Returned to Victorian house with the flower garden. They said it was hunted before. I believe it since I've only found couple memorial pennys and everythings old and deep. Got 2nd 1907d dime, what are the chances? All silver in remarkable condition except for fertilized merc. Gold pinback with my daughters initial and mine, She wanted it soon as she saw it. No date buffalo, 1897 V nickle, wheaties, other odds ends.. thimble, weird pull tab etc. Couldnt load other pic of relics. I need to get another small coil as the front yard has lots of small iron. THere will certainly be more from this yard. Slow Very slow and low, just like me these days, we're the perfect couple me and the xs. I'm very fortunate and happy to be out there. HH, Mike

Great items you found there Mike! After seeing the way some people hunt haphazardly I'd have to think you have some more to find in there,no matter if it's been hunted before. Let us know what else is in there!

Kevin

Thanks for the replies.. Looks like a lot of good finds still happening on the "old" explorer forum. I will certainly be back at it soon ... Was hospitalized with pnuemonia and just coming around.. I truly Dig this hobby..