Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1880-1940 gun club site

Mr. Beard

I have been searching a park that used to be the site of an old German gun club. Competition shooting matches were held on the grounds between 1880-1940. An 8 foot tall mound of dirt with various targets at different heights were used to fire at. When the park was built, in 1955, the tall mound of dirt was leveled across the park.
I had used my 2 Whites detectors and never could get thru all the trash items in the park.
Now that I got an AT Pro iron and trash is no problem---it can read all the targets very well---- unlike the Whites I had used.

Since I was looking for lead bullets and old casings I dug every signal.
Got lots of trash.......

[attachment 191168 wed316trashdigs.jpg]

dug a few lead and 2 wheat cents......

[attachment 191169 march16keepers.jpg]

The usual clad coins.....just a couple of dollars.
And 2 old casings... a WRA Co. 32 40 and a S A Corp 250 3000 both from rifles that were very acurate up to 200 yards and these casings and series are not factory made anymore. Perfect bullets for competition shooting at an old German gun club site.

[attachment 191170 casings.jpg]

The AT Pro does excellent in locating targets in areas with what seems like hundreds of targets in the ground... it locates each one and zeros in on them no matter what metal it is. It ID's it right next to another metal item with no problem. The other 12 detectors I had owned in the last 42 years couldn't do this, like the AT Pro can. My 13th detector------who says 13 is unlucky?????

The ATPro is a winner Mr Beard. After 42 years of detecting for you and 12 detectors, that is a good proof of the PRos target seperation. I love mine , Wish I had time to hunt more, but I am shackled with work.