Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1892s MORGAN DOLLAR + more!!!

treasurefiend

Went out with DDub today for a 6hr hunt today and we ran into BillT, the finds were few and far between but we managed to find some goodies. My best was when I got another nail signal (bouncing from iron to coin) and figured what they heck, let me dig it just to see what it is. I couldn't pinpoint the signal so I did "the minelab wiggle" to guesstimate where the target was. I was flippin dirt out when I seen a LARGE disc laying in front of me and starter yelling as loud as I could for DDub & BillT to come over, just then I thought to myself man this will be funny if I'm wrong and its just a makeup compact!

I never thought I would find a silver dollar and man am I pumped!!!!!

The really weird thing is this year I have found a 1892 dime, quarter, half, & now a dollar!?!?! Must be my lucky year or something!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8_MwkdPgaQ​

Awesome video! Thanks a bunch for sharing. It gets a guy worked up looking at those finds. :detecting:

wow, in those days that was a lost treasure! nice find! real money!

Sweet find Tf , Super congrats !!! It brought back the memories of the one and only one I ever found in 19yrs. of digging .That is one find you will always remember .Nicely done video also .:clapping::thumbup::beers:

Congrats on that awesome find!!! silver in any form or size is a thrill to dig up but a silver dollar is a very special find. Because of the size of the coin, they are very easy to spot if someone drops one so they are very rare to find in the ground!!!!