Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1893 Chicago token

rluka

Found this token awhile back and was wondering if anyone has any info. Its about the size of $.25 piece. It appears to be made of copper. What value can be placed on it?
Thanks for looking
Ron L (rluka)
1893Chicago.jpg

There were hundreds of tokens produced for the 1893 Columbian exposition.

Yours is listed as Eglit-574 on this site and it came in both Brass and Silver http://www.1893columbianexpo.com/Eglit_501-.html

Also saw it for sale here; Machinery Hall Token

Right on....Thanks for that great info...Its not really only about the monetary value but I must admit that its nice when you find something valuable$$$$
It was an exciting find for me either way. I found it in a park in Edmonton.
Thanks again
rluka