Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

18k Opal big wooop wooop

Nice find!! My stepdaughters birthstone is opal I found a opal ring fit her perfectly so I gave it to her my wife gets some of my rings also
not the 24K I found just sold that to help pay for my new outboard.
Mark
Mark

Nice find!! My stepdaughters birthstone is opal I found a opal ring fit her perfectly so I gave it to her my wife gets some of my rings also
not the 24K I found just sold that to help pay for my new outboard.
Mark
Mark
I just sold two black powder rifles one kayak ,three 2 strokes to get my new outboard . So nice ......kinda takes the anticipation is the motor going to start or not out of the picture but the best thing I ever did.went bass fishing 73 time this summer .first summer I’ve had off since high school .got 5 5lbs+Bass and lost count of the 4lbs bass at 30 .lol only keep the one that breaks the 5.5lbs. Mark now .this year I’m. Walleye and large black. Croppie.....fishing can’t wait ....the reason Im metal detecting is to get me out of the boat walking some.good summer comming up ..lots of fish lots of old houses to detect already got permissions..and gold prospecting should keep me busy all summer.now I just need a good trust worthy and on time Friend.....I only know two people ......

You have a jewelry store examine the stone….. cant tell from the pics but if its a Fire Opal the value could jump way up!!

I just sold two black powder rifles one kayak ,three 2 strokes to get my new outboard . So nice ......kinda takes the anticipation is the motor going to start or not out of the picture but the best thing I ever did.went bass fishing 73 time this summer .first summer I’ve had off since high school .got 5 5lbs+Bass and lost count of the 4lbs bass at 30 .lol only keep the one that breaks the 5.5lbs. Mark now .this year I’m. Walleye and large black. Croppie.....fishing can’t wait ....the reason Im metal detecting is to get me out of the boat walking some.good summer comming up ..lots of fish lots of old houses to detect already got permissions..and gold prospecting should keep me busy all summer.now I just need a good trust worthy and on time Friend.....I only know two people ......
Man wish I lived closer. Ohio's a bit of a drive.
I haven't gone fishing in years.