Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1904 Pfennig

vito

First of all, sorry for being absent for a longer time.

Yesterday I took out the MXT with the 6x10 DD mounted and found some stuff worth posting it I think.
Nothing of value but that little coin had a date on, and I love things with a date on.

The coin is a one Pfennig Deutsches Reich and was 2,5 inch deep and is in very bad shape.
The button has some white paint on and depending on the weight I think it's made of aluminum.
The third thing I guess is a mounting nut for an air valve of old tires, made of brass.
The button and the nut were 3 inch deep.
But the best was fresh air, blue sky and nice people to meet.

Oh, and the dime is for size only.

[attachment 359155 PfennigKappeKnopf.jpg]
[attachment 359156 Pfennig1904bk.jpg]
[attachment 359157 Pfennig1904fr.jpg]

Welcome back Vito! That's a pretty cool find. I too like older finds like that and specially when they have a date on them. We'll be in a weather advisory at 1:00 pm. today till Monday 7:00 pm. HOT and humid. Thanks for sharing and stay cool.