Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1908 William Jennings Bryan Presidential Election Fob / Big Canadian Silver

Thanks Elmy. We got dumped on with snow last night again. Winter never seems to end this year.
Oh no.......just when you got started !.........working in between DR. appointments and trying to keep the house up, farm, and grass mowing here....
Ole stick is fired up to go detecting after the 13 inch indian head penny he witnessed and being able to get a good ID on it and your last post was over the top for him....
Winters are way different now then they used to be....seems we have only 2 seasons now, it and summer.

thanks Jim! A Peace Dollar, no matter the condition would be a great find. I havent pulled one of those yet.
Very nice first hunt. Good on the fob and like the cast silver cat. Hate those lawn mower dings. Found a Peace dollar on a golf course being renovated back in Jan and it had tangled with a mower. Good start on your season. HH jim tn

Yep, winter never seems to end this year. I heard alot of the lakes still have alot of ice on them.
Hi Dave, planning on a fishing trip the end of May in the Park Rapids, area, so have been watching some of the lakes web cams for ice out. Notice you all have winter back with some decent amounts of snow accumulating in some places. Notice Fargo is getting a decent dose. Sure glad you got that recent hunt in. Take care! HH Jim tn

Yep, I finally got out. Now we got more snow, and I am waiting for the river to crest as there is a flood threat.
I bet it is a little nicer in your location.
Dave
Been nice all winter never really snowed or froze just a perfect winter for detecting especially on the river

Great to see your posts again Dave. I've been watching for you and others to come out of hibernation. It was snowing here at my place yesterday, seems that this winter doesn't want to end! Yes, funny about the Election Fobs and how odd coincidences like that happen. One summer some 30 odd years ago I turned up 1913-S, 1913-D and 1913 Buffalo Nickels sequentially (in terms of Buffalo nickels) all from different areas of Utah. Too strange for sure.

Thanks again to you and all the others for posting of your finds and outings. I greatly look forward to them!

Rich -