Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1925 Silver Peace Dollar

pine3874

I bought a Tesoro Silver Sabre µMAX last week and took it out Sunday with my hunting buddy to try it out. We found a 1940's house site and began hunting the front yard. We found lots of clad and my buddy found a few wheat cents. I decided to go hunt the back yard and to my delight I found my first silver dollar about 5"-6" deep. What was really amazing was that next to the silver dollar in the hole was a huge rusted nail. On the reverse of the silver dollar the rust can still be seen. What I also find crazy is that I found my first silver dollar with a Silver Sabre!

p1.jpgp2.jpgp3.jpgp4.JPGp5.JPGp6.JPG

You sure know how to set the bar early….. now go find its gold cousin!!!!

Awesome find I found one myself a few years ago in a yard almost in the direct middle of the yard seems strange I find a lot of big silver mostly halves in the middle of yards.
Mark

Congrats on the silver dollar - Great find. And kudos on the new detector as well.

Mark kus, could you say if its in the middle then its a “50/50” chance its a 50????
Sorry couldnt help myself…..😂