Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1932 Ice Cream Token

hunter_46356

With inflation figured in this should be worth about $1.69 at any Walgreens Drug Store for the purchase of Ice Cream in, Brick, Carry out or Bulk. Sometimes these finds are as good a silver to me.

Now thats literally a "sweet" find! I also like finding tokens,store cards,good fors and what not.One for the history and two for the fact some are valuable.I bet that token is worth more than a common Silver Half.Awesome find! :clapping:HH

Not sure about the value. Did some checking and they seem to have them for different varieties. Found someone sold a complete set of 16. Guess I got some work to do to find the rest.

That token is some history right there and one of the reasons I love to metal detect. The generation of people that lived during that time period were dealing with the Great Depression, Dust Bowl and then pretty much right into WWII.