Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1939 Chauffeur License Badge / SLQ / Worn KG V Canadian Quarter / Jewelry and Silver

floodplaindetector

Finds are from the last few weekend hunts. Machine used was my Minelab eTrac.
The Standing Liberty Quarter, Sterling ring, Brass Religious Medal, Pocket watch and 3 silver dimes and 9 wheat pennies came from a house permission. The other finds came from public city parks and old schools.
The 1939 MN Chauffeur Badge was pulled from an old railroad park. Last year I found a 1941 Chauffeur Badge which was my first.
On Saturday, temps hit about 100 degrees which made for a brutal hunt. On Sunday I pulled my first Sterling 4H pin as all my prior ones were just brass. I also pulled one my most worn Canadian Quarters I have ever saw also.
I was happy to get it as it came close to home.
Thanks for looking!

Dave

Coin Finds
Standing Liberty Quarter (Worn Dateless)
6 silver dimes back to 1936
1944, 1945 Silver Nickels
4 Buffalo Nickels back to 1924
4 Jefferson Nickels back to 1940
29 Wheat pennies back to 1914
Foreign Coins
Worn Dateless King George V Canadian Quarter (Probably pre 1920)
1956 Mexican Centavo

Other Finds
1939 MN Chauffeur License Badge
Model T Distributor Emblem (Atwater Kent Type H)
Sterling 4-H Pin
Small Sterling Ring
Brass Ring
Class of 1940 Tie Clip
Helicopter Medical Pin
Naval Button
Old Cuff Link (Black Onyx Design with Face – Border broke all up when I cleaned it)
Texas Longhorn Pin
Pocket Watch
1950s-60s Tootsie Toy
Class of 1997 Pin
Silver Plated Religious Pin
Brass Large Religious Medal (Deep – 10 inches)
Girl Scouts Pin
Small Buckle
Surface Find – Light Cross and Necklace
Modern baseball Cap & Bat Medal
Atlas Key
Cone Shaped Piece Of Lead – Possibly Carved?
Large Bird Band?
1939ChauffeurbBadge.jpg
SilverCoins.jpg
GroupShot.jpg
ClassOf1940TieClasp.jpg
HelicopterMedicalPin.jpg
NavalButton.jpg
OldCuffLink.jpg
OldLongHornPin.jpg
SmallSterlingRing.jpg
Sterling4HPin.jpg

Congrats! Great selection of finds... I too run the E-trac I have been running a mostly open screen trying to improve my odds of some great non-coin finds... would love to have you message me the coil and settings you have found that work in your area... HH

Nice pile of metal detecting kinds of finds. Like the 2 old quarters.
Hot, yeah. Was up on Lake Of The Woods out of Arnesen's all last week and from Th on it was upper 90's up there. Heard it hit 100 in Fargo.
Grand weekend hunts you've got going. HH jim tn

Nice saves I was out yesterday here in Ct hot and humid still found silver but it’s hot!
Mark