Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1940 s nickel and token

Beanflippinclint

Did some relic and coin fishing today got one 1940 nickel ,two 80’s pennies ,some 80’s dimes and a spoon from some hotel. And a cut token “rathdrum” is a town next to spirit lake idaho. Where I found the token
E88E89A5-701F-43B4-A708-DE121E72DB09.jpeg
81C32F1D-925C-461B-ACDF-93688D65B45B.jpeg
96899BF5-39F7-49C0-9893-45B3E8925E20.jpeg
And shit ..not many days left up here to detect ground getting cold ,no snow on the ground but the lakes are starting to freeze.
2F156988-0E59-4558-BD22-505C748871BE.jpeg

Last edited:
Did some relic and coin fishing today got one 1940 nickel ,two 80’s pennies ,some 80’s dimes and a spoon from some hotel. And a cut token “rathdrum” is a town next to spirit lake idaho. Where I found the token View attachment 49256View attachment 49257View attachment 49258And shit ..not many days left up here to detect ground getting cold ,no snow on the ground but the lakes are starting to freeze.View attachment 49254
Cool digs! A cut token, interesting. How old is that token?

Nice diggins. Good work.
Are you sure that's a cut token ?
Define your definition of cut token....realy why cut a 5 cent -25 cent token...... bff’s forever , the Jews even go after the tokens ,hey check out my new aluminum cuter give me that token just throw in the yard ...I don’t know just reporting the facts ..it’s a token and it is cut ...lol have a nice day .I’m detecting all day

Define your definition of cut token....realy why cut a 5 cent -25 cent token...... bff’s forever , the Jews even go after the tokens ,hey check out my new aluminum cuter give me that token just throw in the yard ...I don’t know just reporting the facts ..it’s a token and it is cut ...lol have a nice day .I’m detecting all day
Enjoy

Did some relic and coin fishing today got one 1940 nickel ,two 80’s pennies ,some 80’s dimes and a spoon from some hotel. And a cut token “rathdrum” is a town next to spirit lake idaho. Where I found the token View attachment 49256View attachment 49257View attachment 49258And shit ..not many days left up here to detect ground getting cold ,no snow on the ground but the lakes are starting to freeze.View attachment 49254
So I've seen cut silver but thats the first cut token. Very cool find. Being you found a 40s nickel might age the token. In my mind a few buddies going off to war split that token and vowed one day, hopefully they would reunite and make the token whole again. Anyway thats how I see it. Again nice save. Mark

Would be interesting to find out the reasoning behind cutting a token……