Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1941 merc dime surprises me

kaolinwasher

Its cold rainy and windy, and i was going to just forget about going out today, and then a thought came to me If you dont go you will find nothing for sure, So i went out and the 1st target that comes up is this merc dime . Hitting a solid 93 on my ORX i figured it was a cladd quarter but was pleasantly suprized when i seen it was a silver dime

Attachments

• 20220407_150637 (2).jpg
    20220407_150637 (2).jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220407_150620.jpg
    20220407_150620.jpg
    903.4 KB · Views: 70
I see SO MANY people waiting and WAITING for the weather to get better... right now for me the soil is as soft as it is going to get all year with the rain... Believe me I know your feeling lol... Glad you got rewarded for your effort! Those same people... next it will be to hot! Good work...

Nice score on the Mercury dime Gunnar!!

Nice Merc. I like hunting in the early spring and the late fall. The cooler (cold) temperatures allow me to be able to hunt longer without getting fatigued. The wet ground is a plus too. High winds can be challenging. It's good that you decided to brave the elements.

Nice recovery for sure! It his 66 here today and possible snow Saturday morning. Didnt get out due to house chores but I’m living thru you for today and just waiting for Mother Nature to quit having hot flashes 😂

I see SO MANY people waiting and WAITING for the weather to get better... right now for me the soil is as soft as it is going to get all year with the rain... Believe me I know your feeling lol... Glad you got rewarded for your effort! Those same people... next it will be to hot! Good work...
ya i would rather dig cold whet ground than hot dry ground

Thanks Jimmy but i pale in comparison to your finds
It’s not about comparing brother. It’s about getting out and enjoying the hobby. I’m thrilled when I find one Mercury dime. The thrill is in the hunt. Nothing earth shattering today for me. However I went out and found a bunch of clad. Hope all is well with you.

It’s not about comparing brother. It’s about getting out and enjoying the hobby. I’m thrilled when I find one Mercury dime. The thrill is in the hunt. Nothing earth shattering today for me. However I went out and found a bunch of clad. Hope all is well with you.
yes nice to be out after such a long confinement, by bars of cold and snow