Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1964 sudbury canadian centennial token

Sudbury Ontario is located north of Lake Superior and is in the nickel belt of the north.
Huge mining for nickel and other precious metals.
Likey a celebration of a visit from Kennsdy in 1964.
Not entirely sure on that one.

Your right on that one Bill. My mistake !
Likely a commerative token in his honor as its was sweeping North America at the time.
Remember the moment as I was in high school in those days.

I wonder what the world would have been like now if J.F.K. and Bobby lived. What an incredible waste.

got this from the guy that had them made.
Hello Kim:
Yes, I can offer you some information on the Kennedy medallion. I was the person responsible for striking it in 1964. It was minted by Canadian Artistic Dies in Sherbrooke Qu