Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st 3d of the year...a nice ride

Leslie(nova scotia)

Noon. Marie and I going stir crazy so I suggested a drive, she suggested a location, I suggested that we take Zen Guru along and she countered..."Snack at Rotten Ronnies!" Life is good. It was rather dark with rain threatening but what the halibut. First stop whereas Marie grabbed her book and I ran to the trunk to release the "Kracken" but settled for Zen and a spade. First find of the new year was not of this nation and I'ze a thinking Asian of some sort.(P1) Then I saw an alternative to Rotten Ronnies but in observance to the Laws of the Land of the Bluenose....we shall not steal thy neighbors chickens!(P2) Left before temptation become too overwhelming. Next stop and a few more coins removed from the semi tundra. Time to eat...gross to say the least! One last stop at a rugrat playing field that gave up a few more as the sputter of a drizzle came. Had to French kiss my LCD display on Zen as my gloves were way too muddy to wipe it off. Uck! Did add a fancy lighter to the fray as I was at the far end of the field as the drizzle turned into a down pour that would have made Noah cringe. Soaked, satisfied with a fix we headed home. Of course I entered our abode alone as Hunny Bunny left in Whereyougoingtogonow before I bridged the front door to the building.
Inspired by the Asian coin I made some "Bluenoser Fug U Pork Fried rice" which turned out great thanks to a liberal sprinkling of good cheap wine.(p3) And yes the pen works...gutz to go git the wash out of the drier...brownie points for this upcoming season! Be safe all!
IMG_0323.JPGIMG_0326.JPGIMG_0324.JPGIMG_0325.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    916.1 KB · Views: 112
I love the way you write and describe things, makes a zincoln look like a gold coin. Well done.