Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st day with the 8" Stealth

A

Anonymous

Well, I did not find anything great but I did learn that the 8" seems to be a lot more stable and the pinpointing is a total different ballgame vs. the 10". I was hitting the 4-5" clads with my coin probe dead-on after about 5 targets.
I did notice that a few of my 4-5" clads seemed to disappear after I dug the plug. A couple of times, when I scanned the pile of dirt on my mat, I did not get a coin signal--Yet they were there when I checked with my Vibra Probe. A little confusing as they sounded nice an loud before I dug the plug.
HH
Ron (CA)

When checking the dirt pile with the explorer, you must hold the coil 4 to 5 inches above the dirt for the explorer to see it well. As you have found out, the explorer has trouble seeing targets really close to the coil.
When I hunt sidewalk construction with the Explorer, I lift the coil off the ground and I have no problem finding those real shallow targets.
Go get em.. my friend..
Jim Vokes