Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st Day with V3's

lala09

Today was the first real day of hunting (about 4 hrs.) out of the 2 1/2 days of having the V3's we spent the first 1 1/2 days in the test beds in our yard after a full day testing yesterday my wife told me that I could sell hers she liked her XLT better. So this morning when I loaded up the car I loaded the two V3's in stead of her XLT and as you can see in the pic the things on the left are what she found today so I got my butt kicked we still have a ways to go to pay off the to pay off our V3's. I'm still having some of the same problem that I was having yesterday but the one that I can't get figured out is when I'm swinging I'll hit a spot where the VDI shows 91 then drops to 83 on the back swing the signal is clear and it reads 10 in. deep and when I check it with the spectragraph it shows the lines everywhere and the VDI show 54 can anyone tell me what is causing this ? Are the headphone that came with the Vision the same ones that come with the spectra V3 I'm asking this because after about 6 hours of use the set that came with the Vision has started coming apart at the seams I remember reading somewhere on here about them tearing and coming apart but what was the out come?

Not a bad day for your first day out. Have had no problems out of my headphones but sounds like yours must have had a defect i am sure Whites will fix them for you. They are great to take care of any problems.

Jason

Analize does not work well if RX gain one number too high or discrimination too high. after pushing triger to analize , pause a 1 or 2 seconds before the swing to analize.