Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st gold for the summer:thumbup:

deerman

Went detecting with scuba detector yesterday for about three hours and came up with a little silver and GOLD
we went to one of the lakes we hit alot last summer (pulled 6 gold rings out one day with three of us detecting last summer)and right away
scuba detector(bob) comes up with a braclet with a date 1945 on it(brass) so we know theres still some loot to plunder from the lake
as i start finding wheat pennys and some newer clad i get a weird signal on the CZ21 mid/high typeup comes a 1941 merc dime in bad shape but readable
a little bit later and about twenty feet from the merc i get the same type of signal so i'm thinking another dime ?up comes the scoop and i can see a ring sitting in the bottom of the scoop that looks like silver as it was dark colored and tarnished,thinking o well its a ring i pull it out and rum it alittle and some of the black comes off and i see gold tone on the ring bu it looks like plating so i look inside and see 10k with no other markings(yes gold)
the ring is an old mens (guessing 1920 era as it was black with tarnish) with a small diamond in the middle of a square of silver and the good part is it fit
me great,i took some pics but can't upload them till i get home sunday so i'll post them them all together a good day as bob got 3 watchs and some change
along with the bracelet, an I got some silver(merc) and about a dollar in clad along with the ring good luck all and hh

sounds like a great site!!