Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st hour with new F70 nets Silver Ring

pescadore

Got my F70 today and took it to the lot behind my apartment where I have been hunting with my Tesoro Amigo II. I used the default settings except used 4H tones and raised the Sensitivity to 80 then later to 85. I was really impressed with the way the F70 ran and in some ways it reminded me of my XP Deus that I had at one time. It was very fast and sensitive. I started out with the 11"DD coil then changed later to the 10" to try them both out. I didn't try the 5 inch yet but probably will tomorrow. All I can say about the F70 is that it was all I expected and more. I really love the weight and feel of it. I was able to find 1Quarter, 1 dime, 1 nickel, and some pennies but the best find of the day was a hefty .925 Mexican silver mans ring. The ring was cracked but otherwise in fairly good shape and rang up at 87. I also found a watch or pendant, a lock, and a 1971 1/2 new penny from Great Britain. How that thing ended up here I will never know. It is tiny and the signal on the F70 was loud and clear. Most finds were around 3-4 inches deep. I am going to try and post some pictures but I am working off my Chromebook and not sure how to do it. I may add them from my phone. All in all it was a good 1st day although it was really cold. It is supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow so I will definitely be getting out for a more extensive hunt somewhere.

Pesc

Nice finds! Glad the f70 is working out for you.

Congrats on hitting silver on your first outing with your F70. Temp here was a high of 32, still went out and put some hours in with my F75, nothing to really brag about yet but I'm not giving up. A few interesting finds though, need to clean them up before posting any pic's though

Thanks, High today was 34 but gonna be 51 tomorrow. Gonna have a good day tomorrow and take the F70 for a serious hunt. I may even try to hit a residence built in the 1930's that I have permission to hunt if I can get in contact with them. Keep pounding that field and you will come up with some good stuff !!

mcuch said:
So how went the 2nd day out with your F70?

It went well !!! Hunted a basketball court at a Recreation Center nearby and netted a couple bucks in change. All of the targets were really shallow but it gave me a chance to get more accustomed to the tones and VDI. I had a fun time and was able to record some video that I will put on my YouTube Channel at a later date. Today I went to a house built in the 1930's but did not find anything much to mention. I have done quite a bit of testing with different setups on the F70 but so far still using the default setup and changing the Sensitivity to around 80-85 with 4H tones. I really like the 4H tones with the nickel giving a high tone. I have so much to learn about this machine but I am having fun doing it.

I know the feeling still learning my machine too, probably will be for sometime to come, lot to learn on it but like you, having fun doing it.

Nice finds!