Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st hunt with Anfibio = silver ring!

coin-star

I got off work a little early and decided to go hit the sports fields nearby. I just got the Anfibio and wanted to get out and test it. I put it into 3 tone mode on 89 gain at first, but after I got broken hit with no VDI I decided to switch into 2 tone to check it. Two tone gave a solid 89, so I figured I had a quarter. It was a quarter about 6" down. I decided to leave it in two tone and hunt some more. Next target was a jumpy nickel. Target #3 hits 89 then 94 and bounces between those numbers, but has a great tone so I know I have to dig it.

Out pops the ring below, and I hadn't even been hunting 10 minutes yet. I found a little more clad and after less than an hour kids started showing up for Lacrosse practice, which meant it was time to go. Not too bad for less than an hour metal detecting!

[attachment 367163 ring1.jpg] [attachment 367164 ring2.jpg] [attachment 367165 ring3.jpg]

CS

That is a great first outing. Congrats on the find. You will enjoy it very much. I like mine. Thanks for sharing!!

Really nice, congrats and many more finds....:super: