Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st impressions of the Tracker 4

kaolinwasher

Got the detector , tzz light , simple , it actually hit my 6"' inch nickle thru the talors fall s trap rock basalt that is magnetic, but I had to slow my sweep speed down , and it hit my 6 inch dime and quarter in the sand but i had to slow my sweep down, Even in my house it did not chatter when at full gain maybe its the rechargable batterys , but I find it ignors small foils and sees gold and coins thru foils, thicker bigger foils it hits, its not a deep machine, but in that 1st 4" inches its going to be a real sniper not for covering ground but around the pick nick tables and sidelines, its going to do very well , I hope to try it out tomorrow in the real world In a tot lot not so good , the ORX is king, but that 6.6 khz is going to do real nice around those tables

I took it to the park today and loved it it really ignors light foils well , no gold yet but if its in the ground it will find it

I just got this machine , and Love it , I take it out to look for gold rings in the park, I am amazed at how good it is , its very light weight, it has 3 search modes by using the toggle switch , the all metal in the middle, the all metal can find bread ties like a champ , It also has the disc mode like the compadre but starts out discing iron . I dont use it so much because if a light foil is disced out you will not hear a coin under the foil , or a ring , but its the tone mode that is the cats meow, in tone mode if you have a small foil on the surface or over a good target you will see thru that small foil and hit the target, Kinda like my 1600.00$ tarsacci, I think the 6.6khz is making it do this , but it makes smooth tones, the toggle is very smooth, and it ignors iron very well and small junk foils , and it pinpoints spot on , I feel like I am using a 1000.00 machine , I have to say I really like it .pictures are of my last hunt in a park , I was using tone mode and had the tone dial set just back from 9 oclock, so most things where high tones, the iron you see i dug in all metal , save the bottle cap ,

Attachments

• 20210104_053728.jpg
    20210104_053728.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • 20210104_053646.jpg
    20210104_053646.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 88
  • 20210104_054329.jpg
    20210104_054329.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 85
I just got this machine , and Love it , I take it out to look for gold rings in the park, I am amazed at how good it is , its very light weight, it has 3 search modes by using the toggle switch , the all metal in the middle, the all metal can find bread ties like a champ , It also has the disc mode like the compadre but starts out discing iron . I dont use it so much because if a light foil is disced out you will not hear a coin under the foil , or a ring , but its the tone mode that is the cats meow, in tone mode if you have a small foil on the surface or over a good target you will see thru that small foil and hit the target, Kinda like my 1600.00$ tarsacci, I think the 6.6khz is making it do this , but it makes smooth tones, the toggle is very smooth, and it ignors iron very well and small junk foils , and it pinpoints spot on , I feel like I am using a 1000.00 machine , I have to say I really like it .pictures are of my last hunt in a park , I was using tone mode and had the tone dial set just back from 9 oclock, so most things where high tones, the iron you see i dug in all metal , save the bottle cap ,
If there was a nice gold there. You'd of had it.
Your digging the right times.

Odinscoils. Ya just no ring about , I am in a ring drought .