Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st Question about the Bliss??? charging time??? :sadwalk:

elki1052

I just got mi Tool yesterday and wile I was getting instructed with the manual I decide to put it to charge.
After like 2 hours when back to the basement and notice the Tool was fully charge.
It is Normal that in less than 2 hours will be fully charged?
Thank's.
HH
Elki.

Mine charged quickly too. The initial first charge didn't take long at all.

I then charged it up after every use and it always charged within thirty minutes even after some pretty long hunts.

Hi Guys.
With this batteri tester, you Very easy can see how much the batteri has left.
I found it on eBay link this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-quality-Digital-Battery-Capacity-Checker-Cell-Meter-LiPo-Li-ion-NiMH-/270991243183?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D5401104929279694450%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D281021302953%26
But Tony at UK Bitsshop got them allso.
Henrik

about 1 hour for me , and by the way dont get to exited when you move the gain and the detector gets scratchy for a wile it will settle down . I think alot of new owners are jumping the gun give it some time.

The Blisstool comes almost completely charged when you get it.
You get 30 hours use on full charge.
However it is recommended to never let a LiPo go all the way to discharge.
Charge them at a minimum every 20 hours of use.
The batteries have no memory - so no worries about charging them without their getting real low.