Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st. Relic Hunt With The T2 LTD.:thumbup:

Went Out Wednesday To Some Old Cellar Holes That We Hit With Our Explorer Se. These Sites Have Been Hit Hard. 1st.Site With The T2 LTD 1st target was a pewter spoon handle at 10 inches.2st.target decorative little buckle 11inches
2st.Site small yard 1st target civil war eagle button in iron 5inches down how it was missed with the explorers i dont know?.
2st. target brass padlock 12inches down.3st. target small copper rivet 8inches down.
3st Site dates back to the 1600.this site has been hit real hard over the years.1st. target small pewter spoon 9inches 2st.target small iron buckle 10inches down.2st.target small flat button 4inches down again how it was missed dont know.
i set my t2ltd up sens.75 disc.20 BP mode 2+.IT works like magic in the iron THE T2 LTD KICKS BUTT MORE LATER.:clapping: