Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1ST seeded hunt with my Compadre

My first seeded hunt today. Found about $6.00 in clad 2 Buffalo's and 1 silver dime. Also found a prize token on each of the hunts and won a pin pointer for each token.

Heck yeah!! Nice goings too. I have that orange nokta pin pointer. I really like it too. You will enjoy them. or heck, sell them and buy yourself another compadre with a different size coil!!

Excellent,Congratulations.

For seeded hunts the Compadre is my weapon of choice...always.
Fast, responsive, nothing better IMO.

I participated in 3 seeded hunts my club put on when I lived in Kansas.
Not only did I find enough silver coins to pay for all of or most of the next year's entry fee, I also gathers all this loot in those three hunts.
My used $130 tool found me hundreds of dollars in loot as yours has...can't ask for anything more.

A 1998 proof set and a 2002 proof set with 5 proof quarters added..

A 1921 Morgan silver dollar

A 1996 Walking Liberty Silver dollar

A Lesche Sampson 31" T handle digger

A seven disc set on gold hunting from Gold Fever

A huge 400 page complete book of the Civil War

Cinco (Five) Peso Cuauhtemoc coin, one of the largest silver coins ever minted at 40mms wide

A nice little glass display case that had a 1907 Barber half in it

A Garrett magnifying glass (cheap but extremely useful)

A gold river sluice and panning kit

A Bill Babbs high quality scoop

Those sound like pretty good gifts! I am tinkering with the idea of signing up for the Garrett memorial hunt in Jefferson, TX in April. Are any of you guys going?

I'm hoping to make it. Hit 5 competition hunts this year & waiting on my 6th one at Canton, TX in a couple of weeks.

The Compadre is a nice little machine.

Nice hunt!