Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st Short Hunt with Treasure Pro

pescadore

Today has been a great day so far. I went to the Post Office and picked up my Treasure Pro Geared Up Package. I got home and assembled it and took it immediately outside to check it on a 7 inch quarter that I had buried a few days ago. The F70 would not give any kind of ID on this coin and would only hit it in all metal. The Treasure Pro ID'ed the coin and so I was very happy. I took the TP to an area that I have been hunting and hit hard with both the F70 and the Amigo II and the finds were few and far between but got a good 70-71 signal at three inches and decided to dig it. I first thought it was junk or maybe a rabies tag but I couldn't find a year on it. I decided to take it home and try to clean it up a little. It's not in great shape but it is part of an advertising stick pin from the early 1900's. It says Dr. Bells Pine Tar Honey in the center of the bell shape and cures cough on the bottom. I was very happy that on the first day with my new machine that I had found something so cool. It is very nice to be back hunting with a machine that I know and love.

That's a super find! What a way to kickoff a first hunt with Treasure Pro, congratulations!

Looking so forward to seeing future finds, Congrats!

Paul

Old California said:
That's a super find! What a way to kickoff a first hunt with Treasure Pro, congratulations!

Looking so forward to seeing future finds, Congrats!

Paul

Thanks Paul, It was a good start !!!

Very good hunt Pescadore , thats a tremendous find . I had a treasure pro a couple years ago but mine didn't read /detect very well so I sold it , found out after I sold it that it had a internal problem and wasn't reading the targets right ( Was reading good targets as iron so I was missing a lot of good targets cause I was discriminating iron out ) I really liked the set up and the way that detector worked so I replaced it with a Fisher F44 which are very similar . I hope you continue to do well with yours their nice detectors in a good
price range .

Thanks, this is not my first Treasure Pro and had a couple of them before I took a break from detecting. I really think that it's a great little machine and is certainly all the detector I need right now. I hope to get a waterproof machine before summer time and tubing season starts on the river. I am so glad to be back swing a Whites machine because I just know what to expect from them. Hope you are liking the F44 and HH.
Pesc