Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st silver

goldbrick

I went to my Mom's today for a visit and while there hunted her front yard. Picked up a 1944 mercury, my first silver coin with my f75 which is my first ever coin detector. Already had the St. Christophers', found it in a school yard in N. CA. 10 days ago. Just a couple of my milestones. I am sure you guys vividly remember yours. Been smilin all day. Also got 1 wheatie and a 1943 Canadian penny and some clad. Hope the pics work as I did them on my flat-bed scanner.
L8tr,
Merton

Congrats on the silver. Nice job on both pieces. You are already doing something right so keep swinging and the finds will only get better.

HH, Don

Hey, congratulations on finding your 1st silver coin with the F75. It is a BEAST of a machine. Stay away from JE mode until you are comfortable with the unit. Nice work. - Jim

Great find and I'm also waiting for my F75 to arrive.

Cal Cobra.
I don't stay in any particular place, I go all over N. Ca and Nevada like a vagabond. I work on an ocean going tug boat 182.5 days a year and the rest of the year I vacation and detect where ever suits my fancy. If you want to hook up and go hunting send me a PM as I always look forward to making new detecting friends.
Goldstar,
You are going to love that f75. Its been two weeks since I have been able to play with mine and I have another month to go aboard before I'll see it again.
I recently stumbled across an old lime kiln while out nugget hunting with my Minelab 4500. It's out in the woods at least a half mile from where any old settlements were. I am thinking somebody lived close by as there is a spring not far away but I never saw evidence of habitation. Any suggestions or tips anybody?
L8tr,
Merton