Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st time in my favorite pond this year=)

plymouthian12

Went to the pond today for the 1st time this year started off slow but ended up ok. 1942 walking liberty, 1918 merc,undated buffalo, stering pendent, sterling ring, a gold ring with a stone that has a hole threw it and a gold post coming up threw the center of it to make it look more like a flower not sure if a ruby or glass tested good for 14k and it came up stained black the pic here is after 15 minutes of electrolysis and rubbed with a cloth a lead disc the size of a nickle with 2 dates on it Dec 5 82 and what looks like Dec 12 82 and an old abu egon lure
kent

Great way to start off that pond for the year!
I'm betting Not Glass on the gold ring- (who puts glass on gold?) and that is very interesting to see a post thru a hole in the stone. Good finds; I can see why that's a fav spot.

Good stuff

What are you doing posting here? Git Yur butt back out there and pick up #40!

Nice rings! I love seeing the old lures come up. Hope to see more that you rescue from the pond.
Cheers,
tvr