Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st time out 6 year old TJ scores big coin and treasure spill..

T.A.L.LasVegas

My six year old TJ couldn't wait to go treasure hunting with our new Deus so we put it together and just turned it on and soon as the coil hit the ground the machine started going nuts. I thought it must be very trashy as I heard a whole range of tones from low to high pitched. Well I started digging 1 inch down and TJ first target was a penny but the detector and pin pointer kept going nuts. We ended up expanding the dig area to 10 inches round and 2 inches deep and TJ pulled 28 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 marble, 3 batteries, a bolt, a nut, a screw and a wrench out of the hole that is now 2 inches deep and 10 inches round. It became too dark to finish digging as the hole still has multiple targets ringing out strong. We will finish the hole tomorrow morning and post a video of TJs excitement.
I haven't had time to check any of the coins for dates but that doesn't matter, TJ's excitement is my treasure.
WE LOVE OUR NEW XP DEUS AND ACCESSORIES.

TJ's coin and treasure spill picture, TJ is to finish digging the treasures still in the same hole tomorrow morning.

n/t

There you go....
Now he's hooked by the bug forever..
Treasure is in the hunt with TJ
Congrats