Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st time out with the Apex

Quick hour hunt in the yard tonight before the winds kicked up to 50mph gusts. found 2 clad quarters 1 dime 1 nickle 6 pennies a brass tie clip or money holder by oxford and a band of some kind plus a silver bracelet charm.

Quick hour hunt in the yard tonight before the winds kicked up to 50mph gusts. found 2 clad quarters 1 dime 1 nickle 6 pennies a brass tie clip or money holder by oxford and a band of some kind plus a silver bracelet charm.
I am in the process of moving into the sometimes windy plains area of west-central Texas, but the good thing right now is that the brisker winds are associated with pleasant, warm temperatures most of the time comfortable. Brisk, but comfortable. Congrats on the finds.

I got out and found 48 coins, but no silver or gold jewelry. There is s spot I'll take my Apex devices today or tomorrow that had some weekend activity and just might hold some good jewelry. Apex w/'Ripper' 5X8 in the more open but busier areas, then I'll switch to the Apex w/5" NEL 'Sharp' DD to work in close to metal structures and confined areas. I sure wish I had a Garrett-built 4½" Concentric instead, and I can only hope they make one for the Apex as I believe it would be the better performer.

Periodic silver jewelry, yes, but I have had a 6 to 7 month dry spell on gold jewelry. Partly due to the cold, wintry weather where I was, but I am sure it's also partly due to not having ample hunt sites to work. Maybe times are changing in my favor with this move from far-eastern Oregon to mid-west or west-central Texas.

Monte