Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st trip out with the 705....

gsmith

Finally had a chance to give the 705 it's maiden hunt...Got out for about 2hrs today...first time in 2 weeks and first time with new 705...didn't find much, quarter and penny both clad, a key ( what's the deal with the minelabs and keys? I've found more keys with the 3 minelabs I've owned...) and a pocketful of trash. I was sooooo grateful for the weight of this thing after hauling around that frickin Safari for the last month or so :clapping: Easy to setup...ran about 27 on the sensitivity and multi tones, which I liked very much, found the tones to be very pleasant compared to some of the noisy irritating ( are you listening Fisher and Garrett! ) machines I've had in the past.. tried the ground tracking out for awhile...not sure if I'm gonna like that so much...but maybe with time? Gonna take it to another trash infested old park here in town tomorrow to get some hours in on it and Sunday gonna meet with a buddy of mine and go to a park in a small town about 70 miles north that use to be a KKK meeting site...there use to be a stone KKK sign on the entrance to the park until the county finally made the town take it down a couple of years ago...according to a friend of mine at work who lives there, he can't remember ever seeing anyone detect there before....soooo we will see..:thumbup:
-Greg-

Glad you got out. I have found alot of keys with mine also.