Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2-26-06 Finds

pineapple

Just wanted to share with y'all my finds for the day made with the T2. Actually I'm checking on this camera of mine too. I found a nice Republic of Korea Medallion (one the front it says "TEAM SPIRIT '87", on the back it says Presented By The President Of The Republic Of Korea and has two Dragons facing one another (read as 38-40). Also got a Silver Pendant...nothing spectacular just a rectangular bar (read as a solid 94 on the VDI). You'll also see where I managed to unearth a Kennedy Half (1973). This guy was at 8in and read clear as a whistle (read as a 91-92). Only was able to unearth a single wheatie (1945) (read as 83) though had .35 worth of clad pennies (mix of zinc and copper). The rest of the clad was a single nickel 1959 (VDI of 57), six dimes (all between 83-85), 3 quarters (all btwn 88-89), and a metallic rock which I'll check to see if it is a meteorite (had a high 87-88 reading). Sorry if I couldn't get the pictures better than what they are.

[attachment 19390 2-27-06009.jpg][attachment 19391 2-27-06010.jpg]

[attachment 19392 2-27-06013.jpg][attachment 19393 2-27-06015.jpg]

[attachment 19394 2-27-06011.jpg][attachment 19395 2-27-06016.jpg]

Just checking to see how the new Teknetics T-2 is doing. I can't wait to get out with my friend Rick(ND) and do a side by side comparison between the Teknetics and the Explorer. Hope you get better finds next trip out and good luck.